Friday, March 7, 2014

Update 8th March

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of posts. I have a heap of stuff to put up but have been very lazy.  :)

For the first time in almost 3 years I feel relaxed. Not just a "on holiday" relaxed but a deep inside relaxed. I have been studying the work of English philosopher Alan Watts for the last month and the insights he has given me have helped me come to terms with details of my own life.

The last few of years have been a emotional rollercoaster ride for me with the breakup of my family, death of my parents and general unhappiness with the direction of my life (sob sob, poor simon) . Now I feel I can see the other side, or at least a possible other side which is good.

Anyway, lots of stuff coming soon just have to get the monkeys to give me back my camera (more on this later)

Mucho aroha

Si

2 comments:

  1. Hey, great to hear. I'm loving Alan Watts also, thanks.

    Looking forward to the photos when the monkeys give back the camera.

    Rachel L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well, I've been asking nicely and am hopeful of a negotiated settlement soon.

    ReplyDelete